As promised, here’s my post about last Sunday’s big party with work colleagues. Ok, I’ve lied, just a bit of censure, just in case my mum can find this tumblr one day!
There are a couple of things I’ve learned about this night, some of them I already knew them but I’ve just confirmed are the same as in my Barcelona’s life.
- A Sunday night can be enough funny and as I’ve been told, clubs can be as full as in weekend. You just have to find the right people to go out with, which actually is not that easy.
- A 25 persons dinner can be crazy, specially if ends with Jaggermeister shots, smoking shisha and kind of making a ‘botellón’ in the middle of the restaurant. This happens when the bar allows you to bring your own drinks.
- There are a lot of work couples I didn’t know until Sunday so work dinners are quite useful to gossip and know a lot more about colleagues.
- Fabric is huge, and even if it’s not gonna be my fave place in London, is such a good place for spending a Sunday night if you are a massive group of people with different tastes in music but all looking for fun.
- 12 pounds for going inside is not that bad if you compare it to Barcelona’s prices.
- Drinking tequila shots not always ends in chaos and mindless, sometimes they behave quite good.
- Not going out many times here makes me a person not even worried about money, prone to invite everyone to a drink, anytime. I can realize this is something that happens to me everywhere. No control, never.
- People from work used to thought I was a good girl, ‘prudish’, to be more specific. Some of them just realized that’s not true.
- Remember, better don’t get involved with work colleagues.
- Boys with girlfriend are always unfaithful, but not as brave to finish what they’ve started.